Britain’s Best Antiques Shops – how to get ahead
Are you keen to be dubbed one of Britain’s best antiques shops? Here are some easy tips on how to boost your profile
Are you the owner of an antiques shop, vintage shop, antiques centre or auction house? Are you keen to be dubbed one of Britain’s best antiques shops? Read on for some easy tips on how to boost your profile.
Easy tips to get more people to nominate you in Britain’s Best Antiques shops
1. Make sure the fliers are clearly displayed in your shop. If you need more you can download them from this website or nationalantiquesweek.co.uk
2. Put a story about the competition on your website. People can nominate online so this is the easiest way to encourage them to do so. Make sure too that the logo is clearly visible on the homepage of your website. If it’s hidden away where no-one can see it, fewer people will be able to nominate you. Download logos here or at nationalantiquesweek.co.uk
4. Contact your local newspaper or radio station and ask them to support you in your quest. Businesses that have done this have had some great press coverage!
6. Highlight the campaign via Facebook and Twitter – they’re a great way of spreading the word!
- Article Categories: | Auction News |