A Christmas wrapping idea for the #HAwrapup Competition
On Wednesday we announced our big Christmas wrapping competition. Here are some fun ideas to get you in the festive spirit!
Five of our Christmas special editions are up for grabs with the #HAwrapup competition! For a chance of winning all you need do is wrap a present with some jolly H&A gift wrap, free with the December issue, and send a photo of it to us at @Homes_antiques with the hashtag #HAwrapup.
To get your creative juices flowing, here’s a step-by-step guide for a fun way to use your paper:
· Wrap your present in a sheet of H&A wrapping paper.
· Cut a strip of paper that contrasts the paper you have used to wrap the present. This strip should wrap around your present entirely, and should be approximately a third of the width of the present.
· Attach the long ends of this strip on the bottom of your present with sticky tape.
· Choose a length of pretty ribbon that matches the first paper you used and secure the middle point of this ribbon to the bottom of your present, again with sticky tape.
· Turn your present over, draw the ribbon up and over the edges and finish with a big beautiful bow.
You can find similar ribbon from £5.70 at Simply Ribbons.
And if you need more paper, or are looking to wrap a whole Santa’s sack full of presents, more is available on our subscriptions page here.
Words: Hannah Tribe
- Article Categories: | How-to guides |