Five of our Christmas special editions are up for grabs with the #HAwrapup competition! For a chance of winning all you need do is wrap a present with some jolly H&A gift wrap, free with the December issue, and send a photo of it to us at @Homes_antiques with the hashtag #HAwrapup.
To get your creative juices flowing, here’s a step-by-step guide for a fun way to use your paper:
· Wrap your present in a sheet of H&A wrapping paper.
· Cut a strip of paper that contrasts the paper you have used to wrap the present. This strip should wrap around your present entirely, and should be approximately a third of the width of the present.
· Attach the long ends of this strip on the bottom of your present with sticky tape.
· Choose a length of pretty ribbon that matches the first paper you used and secure the middle point of this ribbon to the bottom of your present, again with sticky tape.
· Turn your present over, draw the ribbon up and over the edges and finish with a big beautiful bow.
You can find similar ribbon from £5.70 at Simply Ribbons.
And if you need more paper, or are looking to wrap a whole Santa’s sack full of presents, more is available on our subscriptions page here.
Words: Hannah Tribe