Win £100 of Graham & Brown wallpaper!
In honour of International Wallpaper Week, Graham & Brown has £100-worth of wallpaper up for grabs
Britain has a proud heritage of wallpaper making. Indeed, one of the earliest known examples of wallpaper was printed on the back of a 1509 proclamation from the City of London and we are home to some of the world's best-loved wallpaper brands: Cole & Son, Morris & Co and Graham & Brown to name a very small few.
To celebrate, this week (3rd-9th October 2016) sees the very first International Wallpaper Week – a promotion of the fine art of dressing our walls and all of the great designs available – and, in honour, we've teamed up with Graham & Brown to offer H&A readers the chance to win £100-worth of Graham & Brown wallpaper (including its new collaboration with 2 Lovely Gays, pictured) and a free wallpaper pasting kit so that you can put it up with ease. All you have to do for a chance to win is head to Homes & Antiques' Twitter page and follow the instructions below.
Retweet the competition tweet and follow @homes_antiques and @GrahamandBrown. The competition tweet will go out at 12pm on Friday 7th October and you have until 11.59am on Saturday 8th October to retweet it and follow the two accounts.
The tweet will be worded:
'RT & follow @homes_antiques and @GrahamandBrown to #win £100-worth of wallpaper! http://www.homesandantiques.com/feature/interiors/inspiration/win-£100-graham-brown-wallpaper'
Terms & Conditions
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- This giveaway runs from 12pm on Friday 7th October until 11.59am on Saturday 8th October.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- One winner will be selected at random.
- Immediate Media Co reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for this competition at any time without notice.
- Click here for full terms and conditions.
- Article Categories: | Inspiration |