Britain’s Best Antiques Shops – how to get ahead
Easy tips to get more people to nominate you in Britain’s Best Antiques shops
1. Make sure the fliers are clearly displayed in your shop. If you need more you can download them from this website or nationalantiquesweek.co.uk
2. Put a story about the competition on your website. People can nominate online so this is the easiest way to encourage them to do so. Make sure too that the logo is clearly visible on the homepage of your website. If it’s hidden away where no-one can see it, fewer people will be able to nominate you. Download logos here or at nationalantiquesweek.co.uk
3. If you’re promoting the campaign online, make sure the logo/page links through to this website or nationalantiquesweek.co.uk. That way your customers will be able to nominate you straightaway.
4. Contact your local newspaper or radio station and ask them to support you in your quest. Businesses that have done this have had some great press coverage!
5. Email your customers to encourage them to nominate you – again if you include a link to either homesandantiques.com or nationalantiquesweek.co.uk they will be able to do it there and then.
6. Highlight the campaign via Facebook and Twitter – they’re a great way of spreading the word!