H&A New issue: October 2013, out now!
Inside the October issue of H&A...
* Decorating gorgeous autumn hideaways
* Antique majolica: back in vogue
* Sumptuous emerald jewellery
* A collector's passion for pot lids
* Dealer for a day: could you cut it?
* Four unique real homes
* How to find the right flooring
Decorating an autumn hideaway
Stylist Selina Lake shows us how to create a pretty woodland getaway
The magic of majolica
They may be kitsch by reputation but there is more to these eccentric ceramics than crazy glazing and over-the-top moulding
Strong women from Catherine the Great to Elizabeth Taylor have all fallen for the charm of emeralds - and, as we discover, it's easy to see why
An artist in residence
Artist Pat McCabe opens up her beautiful house, proving that lovely furnishing needn't cost the earth
A riot of colour
Deryn Relph's eye-poppingly bright cushions and furniture are a joyful addition to any room
Ask the experts
Our resident experts answer all your queries