Choose your free book when you subscribe*
Choose your free book and save 30%
Orla Kiely HOME - worth £30
Internationally renowned designer Orla Kiely describes her career as 'a journey in pattern and colour'. Her distinctive palette, and graphic and stylized motifs in clean repeat constructions, have won her devoted fans across the world, and have helped to turn, what began as a small British business designing bags, into a global fashion, accessories and homeware brand.
Miller's Collectables Handbook & Price Guide 2014-2015 worth £20
Miller's Collectables Handbook 2014-2015 is the up-to-date guide to the collectables market. Featuring more than 4,000 objects in full colour, each with a detailed description and current price range, the book also offers what those in the know look for - how to spot that rare example that may be worth twenty times more than another piece, or why now is the moment to buy Roseville pottery. Meanwhile, in-depth closer look features explain what to look for when appraising everything from 20th century glass to costume jewellery.
Standard issue price £3.99
Special subscription offer includes:
- Choose your free book and save 30%
- Enjoy exclusive subscriber only pages every quarter
- Receive every issue delivered direct to your door with FREE UK delivery
- Never miss an issue of your favourite magazine
Alternatively call our hotline on 0844 844 0255** quoting HAWEB255
* Offer ends 5th April 2014. 30% saving is only available to UK residents paying by Direct Debit. Stock is subject to availability and Homes & Antiques magazine reserves the right to substitute the gift for another of similar value. Please allow 28 days for delivery of your gift. Your subscription will start with the next available issue.