March 2019 – Spring into style
It’s all about colour in the March issue as we bring you the paint shades that will be hot this spring – from green to coral – and look at how to use them to show off your antiques. Green has been worked to great effect in one of our four homes, which also include a French chateau, a Tudor manor and the 1920s London abode of Finnish designer Jonna Saarinen. Plus, we celebrate the 100th anniversary of the iconic KitchenAid mixer, experts advise us on how to buy portrait miniatures and chandeliers, we explore 10 ways to decorate with salvage, and introduce our new columnist – restorer and designer Jay Blades from BBC’s Money for Nothing.
- This season’s hottest paint colours
- Meet our new columnist – Jay Blades from Money for Nothing
- How to collect portrait miniatures
- Kate Silverton and her love for tribal antiques
- 10 ways to style with salvage