❚ This article contains affiliate links and we may receive a commission for purchases made.
16 stylish carpets for your home
Shop our edit of the best carpets on the market. Feature Poppy Benner.
Published: October 13th, 2021 at 11:15 am
Your first 6 issues for just £9.99 when you subscribe to Homes & Antiques magazine *UK only
Offering wall-to-wall comfort in a vast range of colours and patterns, carpet can transform your home. From natural, durable materials to plain and patterned options, there are plenty of carpets on the market to spruce up any space.
1. Pimlico Twist carpet in Blush Pink, £12.99 per sq m, Carpetright - Buy it now
2. Inglewood Saxony carpet in Carbon, £20–£25 per sq m, Cormar Carpet Co - Buy it now
3. Capella carpet in Morning Frost, £29 per sq m, Kersaint Cobb - Buy it now
4. Sensation original carpet in Cape Diamond, £26 per sq m, Cormar Carpet Co - Buy it now
5. Lundy Bay carpet in Teepee, £24.99 per sq m, Lifestyle Floors - Buy it now
6. Divine carpet in Golden Sands, £120 per sq m, Crucial Trading - Buy it now
7. Big Bouclé carpet in Crumpet, £45.30 per sq m, Alternative Flooring - Buy it now
8. Seagrass Herringbone carpet, £27.30 per sq m, Alternative Flooring - Buy it now
9. Wool Couture carpet in Milan, £35 per sq m, Kersaint Cobb - Buy it now
10. Golden Effie carpet, part of the Timorous Beasties Collection, £97.99 per sq m, Brintons - Buy it now
11. Hazy Days Rockpooling carpet in Pebble, £92 per sq m, Axminster Carpets - Buy it now
12. Condo Wilton Baroque carpet in Teal, £49.99 per sq m, Carpetright - Buy it now
13. Quirky B Shuttle carpet in Silas by Margo Selby, £120.25 per sq m, Alternative Flooring - Buy it now
14. Home Counties Plains carpet in Cairn Grey, £30–£35 per sq m, Cormar Carpet Co - Buy it now
15. Avebury Stripe carpet in Tidworth Stripe, £35–£40 per sq m, Cormar Carpet Co - Buy it now
16. Kingston Saxony carpet in Citrine Heather, £12.99 per sq m, Carpetright - Buy it now
Spring savings- 6 issues for just £9.99
Spring savings! Get 6 issues of Homes & Antiques magazine for just £9.99 and find the best antiques fairs near to your home, plus practical guides to updating rooms and more.