❚ This article contains affiliate links and we may receive a commission for purchases made.
9 best stovetop kettles for 2023
Shop our edit of the best stovetop kettles for winter 2022...
Published: November 8th, 2021 at 9:44 am
Your first 6 issues for just £9.99 when you subscribe to Homes & Antiques magazine *UK only
As the weather gets colder, a steaming hot cup of tea or coffee is the best winter warmer, so finding the perfect stovetop kettle is so important. From copper to enamel, a traditional kettle will add some old-style charm to your kitchen. Shop our top picks of stovetop kettles for 2022.
1. Alessi kettle with melodic whistle, £210, John Lewis
2. Le Creuset traditional stovetop whistling kettle, £74.25, John Lewis
3. August Grove blocton 1L stovetop kettle, £91.99, Wayfair
4. Mackenzie-Childs Flower Market tea kettle, £150, Amara
5. Classic kettle, £94, Aga
6. No3 copper whistling kettle, £265, Sir Gordon Bennett
7. Sir/Madam Franconia pure copper kettle, £180, Amara
8. Enamel stove kettle, £40, Garden Trading
9. Kone kettle in Marseille, £85, Le Creuset
SALE STARTS NOW
SALE STARTS NOW | Subscribe today for Homes & Antiques magazine direct to your door. Save 55% - just £14.99 every 6 issues on Direct Debit