In this issue!
It’s all about colour in the March issue as we bring you the paint shades that will be hot this spring – from green to coral – and look at how to use them to show off your antiques. Green has been worked to great effect in one of our four homes, which also include a French chateau, a Tudor manor and the 1920s London abode of Finnish designer Jonna Saarinen. Plus:
- Meet our new columnist – Jay Blades from Money for Nothing
- How to collect portrait miniatures
- Kate Silverton and her love for tribal antiques
- 10 ways to style with salvage
- Celebrate 100 years of the iconic KitchenAid mixer
Don't forget you can also subscribe so you never miss an issue