July 2018 – Summer interiors
Vintage pots and planters are the ideal partners for your houseplants. Turn your greenery into scenery with our clever ideas for displaying ornamental, architectural and trailing varieties. From a glamorous city pad to Virginia Woolf’s rural retreat, we take a tour of four glorious houses, brimming with charm, plus we give you 10 ways to update your bathroom with antique pieces interspersed with modern touches for an eclectic look. Plus, we go behind the scenes at Sworders to find out how the auction house is preparing for its landmark Anniversary sale in June, and reveal eight enchanting getaways with gorgeous garden havens.
- Elevate your houseplants with vintage pots and planters
- Four gorgeous houses, from a chic Thirties semi to a pattern-packed rental
- We celebrate the sinuous beauty of art nouveau
- Behind the scenes at the auction house
- Emma Bridgewater shares her home style secrets
You can order a copy of the July 2018 issue of Homes & Antiques through our subscriptions website.