Homes & Antiques: June 2018
Create a chic and organised home with H&A's June issue
June 2018 – Stylish Living
Organise your home with beautiful vintage storage – from shelves for your miniatures to cabinets for your linens, we have the solution for every room. We showcase four wonderfully individual houses bursting with personality, from a rustic French manor house near Bordeaux to a colourful Edwardian townhouse in north-west London. As the Royal Academy of Arts celebrates its 250th anniversary, we explore what makes this British arts institution the powerhouse of thought and creativity that it is today. Plus don’t miss Kate Watson-Smyth’s guide to finding your interiors style, and our tips for creating your dream kitchen with an eclectic blend of old and new.
- Create a chic and organised home with vintage storage
- Four individual homes, from a Regency-style villa to a quirky terrace
- We celebrate the beauty of the Georgian bow front chest of drawers
- How to blend old and new for a good-looking and practical kitchen
- Escape to the Chateau’s Angel Adoree shares her style secrets
You can order a copy of the June 2018 issue of Homes & Antiques through our subscriptions website.
Spring savings- 6 issues for just £9.99
Spring savings! Get 6 issues of Homes & Antiques magazine for just £9.99 and find the best antiques fairs near to your home, plus practical guides to updating rooms and more.