May 2018 – new look H&A!
In the May edition, we fill our shelves, mantelpieces and any spare surface with old and new pieces in a unifying palette of blue and white. Take a tour of four individual homes crammed with personality, from a mid-century open-plan pad to a Victorian villa that excels at bringing the outdoor in. We look back over the 60-year history of Arne Jacobsen’s iconic Egg chair, and celebrate the architecture and interiors of the fashion-conscious Georgians, as well as giving you a few decorating tips for achieving Georgian style in your home.
- Revitalise your interior with beautiful blue and white ceramics
- Four eclectic houses from a Victorian villa to a vibrant Arts and Crafts home
- Celebrating 60 years of the Egg chair
- As Seen on Screen: 10 places to stay where you’ll feel like the star of the show
- Plus, vote for your favourite antique to come out of the British Isles!
You can order a copy of the May 2018 issue of Homes & Antiques through our subscriptions website.