In this issue
This issue we welcome you inside five beautiful homes, each reflecting the tastes, passions, travels and heirlooms of their owners. Whether you’ve been able to get away on holiday this summer or not, let us whisk you away to Italy, Mallorca and Sweden, via Sussex and Bristol. After a steady decline in book buying over the last few decades, tomes are happily enjoying an upsurge. We hear from stylists and rare booksellers about how books make a room. Elsewhere, Janet Gleeson goes behind the brand at heritage tile-makers Craven Dunnill Jackfield, Luke Honey explores School Prints, Willa Latham shines the spotlight on Bow porcelain, plus we round-up online courses to broaden your horizons.
You might also enjoy:
- Find antiques fairs near you this month
- This month’s auction calendar
- Ideas for entertaining outdoors this summer
- Spend 48 hours on the Isle of Wight
- What are English Heritage Blue Plaques?